If you're looking for a way to integrate your blog on your PK Connection profile? Try grabbing your RSS feed from your blog and pasting into the RSS gadget that appears on your profile page here. Don't know what your RSS feed address is? No problem, follow these simple steps to finding your RSS Feed:
- Sign into Google Reader - http://www.google.com/reader/ (If you don't yet have a Google account, it will ask you to create one.)
- Click "Add a subscription" in the upper left hand corner
- Type (or paste) your blog address in the box that pops up and click "ok"
- Once you see that you've successfully subscribed, click "show details" in the upper right hand corner of your window. It will show a blue box that displays your blogs' RSS feed address. Copy this address.
- Go back into your PK Connection profile and paste the RSS feed address into the RSS gadget shown on the left side of your profile. From there you can configure how many post titles you want visitors to view as well as if you want to show titles only or snippets of each (detailed view). Voila!
I hope this was helpful, if you want to see what it will look like, just head over to my profile and view the left column. Happy Blogging! :)
(If you have any trouble getting your feed to load, try visiting Feed Burner - http://feedburner.google.com and generating an RSS feed address from there. Let me know if you still can't get it to work and I'll see what I can find!) - Angelica